Your bank or credit union needs to have someone managing your cybersecurity program.
That person is a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and every financial institution is required to have one.
This whitepaper outlines the role of the CISO and helps you explore the alternatives in filling that role. Specifically, exploring the option of a virtual CISO.
A few of the questions it addresses are:
- What is a CISO?
- What’s the difference between the ISO and CISO?
- Why doesn’t everyone have a CISO?
- What is a Virtual CISO?
- How do vCISO services work?
- Who should consider a Virtual CISO?
- How involved does FI staff have to be?
- How much does a Virtual CISO cost?
- Can a vCISO adjust to any size?
- What if we decide to hire a full time CISO?
- What are the potential pitfalls?
- Who should NOT be your Virtual CISO?
- What do examiners say?
To get answers to these questions and many more fill out the form to get your copy of The Virtual CISO Whitepaper.