Do you want a proactive Information Security Program?
All the tasks for your information security program organized in one place.
If you're tired of reacting to audits/exams and issues, we've got the tool for you! This is the base template we use to proactively manage all the tasks our information security programs should be getting done in a year's time.
This list will help you:
- Review all the tasks you should be getting done in a year's time.
- Have fewer items fall through the cracks with all your tasks, responsible parties, and due dates all in one place.
- Be more prepared and organized for Audits and Exams knowing exactly what you have accomplished and when you last accomplished it.
We've recently updated our template with the following features:
- An "assigned to" column where you can assign tasks to an individual, departments, or even vendors.
- A frequency drop-down menu that allows you to select the frequency of a given task.
- Auto-calculation the next occurrence based on the frequency and the last occurrence date.
- If a task is past due the row will highlight in red.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them to email@example.com.